Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Beside Myself

Beside Myself


Diving head first into the unknown
Lost and confused as life passes me by
Everything is a big blur
Hiding all the pain I cannot bear to show

Falling but wishing I could fly
Not knowing where to turn, oh what to do
Silently screaming, no one hears my cry
Feeling pathetic as my heart gets torn in two

Over and over again I am left behind
Like my life is on a repeating cycle
I'm trying so hard to break these chains
Trying to escape from these constant pains

Feeling so weak, but not giving up
Tripping, stumbling, tumbling down
Searching for anything to grasp and hold near
Trying to stand up against these fears

I tell myself, do not be afraid
One day, it will all be okay
Until that day I just need to stay strong
Beside myself is where I belong… 


Freestyler...

No comments:

Post a Comment